Dear Сolleagues and Friends
I salute you on behalf of Interregional Public Organization “Moscow Entrepreneurs’ Association” and I would like to invite you to the annual Congress & Exhibition “Goszakaz-2014” event concerning procurement for public and municipal needs which will take place in Moscow, April, 23-25, 2014.
It will be anniversary Forum this year. The Forum will take place for the tenth time with the support of Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation. Throughout its existence the Forum & Exhibition became one of the largest discussion platforms for business and political quarters to the subject of public procurement in Russia. More...
The Tenth Anniversary All-Russian Forum & Exhibition “Goszakaz-2014” will take place in Moscow, April 23-25, 2014 (ICE “Crocus-Expo”).
The event holds with the support of the Government of Russian Federation, CIS Executive committee and under patronage of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. The organizer of the Forum & Exhibition is the Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation in cooperation with Interregional Public Organization “Moscow Entrepreneurs’ Association” and Guild of national experts in public and municipal purchase.
For the past ten years Forum & Exhibition gain a reputation of respectable professional discussion platform in the sphere of public procurement for Russian and Foreign participants and became one of the largest international professional events in Russia, CIS countries and countries of Eastern Europe.
Main theme of the Tenth Anniversary Forum & Exhibition was determined by coming into operation from January 1, 2014 the Federal Law 44 (FZ №44) of April 05, 2013 “On the contractual system in the area of procuring goods and services for public and municipal needs”.
Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed that coming into operation the new Federal law “has to cardinally change the whole system of public procurement: from planning and contract placement to its execution”.
In this connection special focus on Forum & Exhibition will be devoted to discussion of improvement of economic environment and rising investment attractiveness of Russian economy, rising accessibility of public procurement for the bidders, lowering of the value detraction and development of positive competition in the sphere of procurement, activation of participation in the system of public procurement for small and medium business and also exchange of the experience in development of national systems of public and municipal procurement.
The following topics of Business Program will be undoubtedly interested for suppliers of goods and services:
· Operating mechanism of united information system of public procurement and possibilities of its development. Information awareness;
· Types of goods and services destined only for purchasing for online auction. Goods for which tenders mechanism is used;
· Estimation of tender evaluation. Correlation between price and non-price criteria;
· Using of standard contracts and library of contracts;
· Opening opportunities for small and medium business. Public investments in development of private enterprise;
· Juridical peculiarities of public procurement procedure in the sphere of construction works and purchasing of hi-tech medical equipment.
The substantial part of the Forum & Exhibition will be the exhibitional part which is intended to demonstrate efficiency of using of budget spending in projects which realized on federal, regional and municipal level.
Participation of the manufacturers of goods and services with a stand in the Forum & Exhibition will allow them:
1) Demonstrate their opportunities as potential supplier for federal, regional and municipal customers which is particularly topical within the meaning of disposition of the new law about possibilities of conducting prequalification of bidders by the customer;
2) Make a statement to accredited mass-media about their opportunities in delivery of goods, execution of work and rendering of service for state and municipal needs;
3) To be represented to the special guests of the Forum & Exhibition during passing of the exposition as part of official inauguration ceremony;
4) Place information about their company in Exhibition catalogue. Besides that material about their company will be included in Official Report of the Exhibition which by the end of the exhibition will be published on the Forum & Exhibition official web-site and send to the organizations which are the largest participants of public procurement market in Russia;
5) Get an consultation on all aspects of participation in tenders directly from the authorized representatives of the federal and regional executive authorities of Russia, as well as state-owned corporations in the specially organized Consulting area;
6) Take part in “Visitor” program. During this program they can show their presentation to the interested their guests which will be invited by the organizers of exhibition to your stand (according to their preliminary request);
7) Gain an opportunity to show their company’s presentations on the special Presentation area of the exhibition (according to preliminary request).
Potential market size of state procurement for public needs with account of Government Companies is more than 450 billion dollars annually.
Legal regulation of the Russian Federation provides equal juridical, economic and competitive conditions (In accordance with the regulations of the World Trade Organization) for Russian and Foreign companies and organizations which take part in the system of public procurement.
At the forthcoming Forum & Exhibition «Goszakaz-2014» on the area of 10 thousand square meters, more than 300 Russian and foreign companies and organizations will show their expositions. Federal Ministries and the regions of Russia will be also presented at exposition. More than 10 thousand people from 50 regions of Russia and the foreign states will take part in the business program of the Forum. Work of the exhibition will be highlighted by more than 200 journalists from federal, regional and specialized mass media.
As the largest regional customer, Moscow will be presented by the collective exposition on the area of 370 sq.m. where will demonstrate their effective management decisions in the sphere of public procurement. The important factor for the successful participation of foreign suppliers in the public purchasing of the city is not only the provision of technical access to tenders, but also adaptation of the information about largest tenders to the understanding of foreign participants.
Telephone / Fax : +7 (495) 258-0026 (ext.199)
Adress: 119072, Моscow, Bersenevskaya naberezhnaya, 20/2
Contact person: Andriyanicheva Kseniya